Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love at First Sight

I think the purchase of my new leather jacket deserves it's own blog entry...it's THAT important!  When we went to Buenos Aries I became transfixed about this idea of Argentian leather, it's arguably the best in the world and I have been wanting a leather jacket for as long as I can remember.  So we embarked on a massive search spanning the size of the city, ending up on Murillo, where all the best leather stores are.  We spent a day going from store to store and I came across this gem hanging in the window.  It was love at first sight!

It was expensive so I decided to wait and think about it, weighing all my options and hoping I could find the jacket of my dreams for a lower price.  So the journey continued...to Montevideo, to Punta Del Este, and back to Buenos Aries...we had one more day before we left and so the decision had to made.  We went back down to the store, I tried it on again, and I said to Dan, 'this is it!'  And so begins a long and hopefully fulfilling relationship between me and my new jacket.  I think I'll name her Amorita!

No comments:

Post a Comment